House for Sale
Resort Lifestyle Living for Empty Nesters Without Sacrificing Space
Property ID 1745919As this is a gated estate please call Janet Davis for access on Saturday Open Homes.
Discover this architecturally designed residence located in the gated and highly sought after, Halcyon Waters. This master planned lifestyle community resides in the much-desired waterfront and leisure suburb of Hope Island and features a lavish 5-star Recreation Club and leisure precinct.
The home itself is a testament to clever design and forward thinking. You will find the property split into zones if you wish. The downstairs is dedicated to everyday living and the upstairs optioned for guests to retreat. The master suite is conveniently located downstairs and is complemented by a well-sized ensuite and walk-in-robe. You will also discover a large lounge room and open-plan kitchen and dining leading to a fantastic covered alfresco. The meticulous owners have installed fantastic full-length roller shade blinds to cater for all year use. The kitchen is high-quality with stone bench-tops and European stainless steel appliances. Upstairs, guests will be spoiled with an additional 2 queen-sized bedrooms, full bathroom and large lounge allowing privacy and comfort for them when they visit. This is the perfect home to call home so call now to book a private inspection.
- Downstairs King-sized master w/ ensuite & W.I.R
- 2 additional Queen-sized bedroom w/ B.I.R's
- Dedicated office/crafts/sewing room upstairs
- Fantastic open-plan living and dining downstairs
- Gourmet kitchen w/ stone benchtops & quality appliances w/ gas cooking
- Large L-shaped covered alfresco w/ quality full-length shade blinds & ceiling fan
- Ducted reverse-cycle airconditioning throughout as well as ceiling fans
- Quality floor-to-ceiling tiled guest bathroom
- Lovely upstairs balcony to enjoy the sunset
- Fantastic extra-wide carpeted staircase
- Double Lock Up Garage
The only on-going cost is a site-fee. This fee includes;
- Council land rates and water rates
- Streetscape mowing
- Community bus and fuel
- Upkeep of roads within the site
- Maintenance and electricity costs of community areas
- Maintenance and administration of the community
- Maintenance and upkeep of the Recreation Club and Leisure Precinct
There are no hidden costs including exit fees, sinking funds, no deferred management fees or capital replacement fees and are free to sell your investment.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.