House for Sale
Versatile Executive Low Set
Property ID 1890692This four bedroom and study/media home is very easy to lock up and leave to spend time on your boat or motorhome or just to enjoy those holidays you have always wanted to go on.
The open plan kitchen was designed with the view to an easy relaxed lifestyle with a coffee/wine nook and overlooking all the myriad living areas at the rear of the property.
The backyard was built out into an enclosed alfresco area giving a beautiful outdoor entertaining room using every last inch of space as a fantastic living area which catches the gorgeous breezes.
Minimal garden with very little maintenance ensuring your free time is spent enjoying the lifestyle that only Hope Island can provide.
- 4 bedrooms
- Spacious master suite easily accommodates a king size bed. The ensuite bathroom is large and the walk-in robe has 15 linear meters of hanging space plus drawers and shelves.
- Large family bathroom
- Study/ media room
- Spacious open plan kitchen with walk-in pantry, granite benchtop, filtered water tap and waste disposal unit. This was designed overlooking the lounge and dining areas to include the chef in the entertaining.
- Smeg appliances including a 6 burner stove with wok ring and 900mm oven
- Coffee/Wine nook
- Lounge overlooking the outside alfresco room
- Dining area
- Laundry leads off the kitchen also providing a butler's pantry convenience
- Powder room
- Double Garage
- Security Screens
- Complex recreation club with pool and gym are a short walk away
- Walking distance to shops, marina, restaurants, medical facilities, tennis courts and golf course
Cova Estate is hoping to become "buggy friendly" very soon. That would link this prestigious development straight to Hope Hope Marina Shopping Village which would then be reachable by electric buggies.
Hope Island is a prestigious area perfectly positioned on the Northern end of the Gold Coast, only a 45 minute drive to Brisbane International Airport or 35 minutes to Coolangatta International Airport With a marina, shops, restaurants, theme parks, good private and state schools and three internationally acclaimed Golf Courses all within a 5 km - 10 km radius. A 25 minutes drive takes you to the glittering night life of Surfers Paradise also boasting world famous beaches, shopping & dining.
Hope Island is one of the Gold Coasts most sought after suburbs providing the ultimate lifestyle .