House for Sale
Property ID 1970875This modern residence has a fantastic open plan layout that is only enhanced by extra high ceilings and a lovely neutral colour palette. A modern kitchen with a large island and stainless steel appliances and gas cooking is at the centre of this home. The king-sized master bedroom with double vanity ensuite and generous walk-in-robe is situated on this ground floor level and you also have the options of 3 outdoor tiled terraces to choose from for your entertaining and relaxing needs.
Upstairs, there are 2 generous bedrooms with built in robes and access to a north-facing balcony with water views, in addition, to a great multi-use living area and family bathroom.
Fast becoming one of Hope Island's most popular precincts, Cova has security patrols, well-manicured gardens, pet friendly parks, as well as a fantastic leisure centre that residents can enjoy. This comprises of a large gym, pool and weekend cafe. Enjoy the benefits of a pool without the maintenance associated as it is literally just across the street from this corner block family home. This is a must to inspect!
- Master bedroom w/ ensuite, generous walk-in-robe and separate terrace
- Plantation shutters throughout the home.
- 2 upstairs bedrooms w/ built-in-robes and shared North Facing balcony
- Study nook off kitchen
- Downstairs powder room
- Outdoor entertaining area has a pull-down shade and an extra shade canopy over the kitchen area
- Second shade canopy over the Master bedroom window
- Extra large double lock up garage
- Large laundry with storage
- Mature manicured gardens have been lovingly tendered and just have to be seen to be appreciated
- Split System Air-conditioning downstairs and Ducted Air-conditioning upstairs
- Fully fenced lawned backyard perfect for children and pets
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking
- Marina berths also available for purchase by Cova residents
- Only a 5 minute walk to Hope Island Marina Shopping Centre
Hope Island is one of the Gold Coast's most sought after suburbs providing the ultimate lifestyle. It is perfectly positioned on the Northern end of the Gold Coast, only a 45-minute drive to Brisbane International Airport or 35 minutes to Coolangatta International Airport. With a marina, shops, restaurants, theme parks, good private and state schools and three internationally acclaimed Golf Courses all within 5 km- 10 km radius. A 25-minute drive takes you to the glittering night-life of Surfers Paradise also boasting world famous beaches, shopping and dining.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.